- 4 baby bok choy, washed and chopped
- 4-5 cups bean sprouts, rinsed
- 1 bunch enoki mushrooms, cleaned, roots removed
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
1) Pour boiling water over bok choy in colander. Rinse immediately with cold water. Drain thoroughly and place in medium serving bowl. repeat process with bean sprouts and place in same bowl. This will brighten the greens and slightly soften the vegetables, allowing them to soak up the flavours.
2) Mix agave, vinegar, soy sauce. Pour over salad and toss to combine.
3) Garnish with the mushrooms.
4) Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.